Experience : 0-2 years
Salary : (Not Disclosed)
Location : Bangalore
Domain: Software, IT, Banking, BFSI
Number of Positions : 3Job Description:
We are urgently looking immediate Joined for a “Linux Administrator”, who will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the infrastructure at our crucial Client site, in Bangalore.
- To collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes independently.
- Shall become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- An Independent Support provider at Client Site.
- Must have experience in interacting with clients.
- Must have exposure to tools for monitoring the environment like Nagaois, ELK, Grafana, etc.
- Ready to work in 24*7 rotational shift.
- Strong shell scripting.
- Working on monitoring tools like – Zabbix & Nagios.
- Configuration management tools like ansible will be an add-on.
- Apache WebServer/Tomcat, DNS, RPM, YUM, Shell Script/Python script, Replication of database(Postgresql/Mysql), NTP, Crontab, tar/Tapedrive backup, File Permission. Other Requirement:
- Anyone – Redhat Certification OR RHCE certification is preferred, in the case of fresher it is mandatory.
- Preferable Banking domain experience and exposure.